Force field links
- The CGenFF program is a product of the discontinued ParamChem project. Check out its technology page, where other exciting force field-related technologies are listed.
- The CHARMM force field is distributed freely and independently from the CHARMM program; both can be used with other molecular simulation codes such as NAMD, GROMACS,...
- The CGenFF pages provide some additional resources pertaining to the CHARMM General Force Field (CGenFF) and program.
- If you are not happy with the bonded parameters produced by the CGenFF program (for instance because they have high penalties), you can fit them in a robust fashion using the lsfitpar program.
- The CHARMM molecular simulation program.
- CHARMM-GUI is, among other things, a web interface to generate CHARMM input files for performing common types of simulations on a system of the user's choice. CHARMM-GUI uses the CGenFF program for automatic atom typing and assignment of parameters and charges on ligands and cofactors.
- The CHARMM forums provide additional resources on how to accomplish common and less common tasks using CHARMM. Specifically, there is a script archive with recommended procedures, a basic questions forum, and last but not least, a parameter set discussion forum that is frequented intermittently by the CGenFF authors.
Other simulation programs
Submit your own link
If you think something is missing on this page, you are welcome to contact us
with your suggestion. Note that we cannot honor all requests.